Department of Public Works
You can access your account for current and past payments, print a bill, or check consumption history by clicking on the eSuites link below. You will be required to set up an account first. Enter the account number ( 9 digits plus 3 digit code) and last name exactly as it appears on the bill.
Paying Your Water/Sewer Bill:
· Automatic Bill Payment Program – customers can authorize the DPW to have their payments electronically withdrawn from their savings or checking accounts on the due date.
· Online Payments:
You may pay your water bill through our online service with Chase Bank’s Pay Connection™. Payments accepted are eChecks, Visa, Mastercard and Discover. The convenience fee for credit/debit cards is 2 ½% and the convenience fee for eChecks is $1.00. Enter the account number ( 9 digits plus 3 digit code) and last name exactly as it appears on the bill.
Click Here to make a payment: https://esuites.shelbytwp.org/eSuite.Utilities
· Bank Online Payments: Online banking payments made by customers via their own bank’s web site are accepted. When setting up your account, verify that the account number is exactly as written on your bill.( 9 digits plus 3 digit code)
· Via phone – customers can pay via credit card (Visa, Mastercard and Discover) by calling 844-701-5085. A convenience charge of 2.5 percent applies to payments made at this number. Customers can also call Official Payments (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) at 800-272-9829 (use Jurisdiction Code 7006). Official Payments charges a convenience charge of $12.50 for every $500 paid per call. Water/sewer bills will remain the responsibility of the customer until payment is received from Office Payments Corporation.
· Via mail – mail payments (include barcode stub) to 6333 23 Mile Road, Shelby Township MI 48316
· In person at the DPW Building located at 6333 23 Mile Road (between Van Dyke and Mound Road). Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Payments accepted are cash, check or money order. Online credit card/debit card payments can be made using our countertop computer.
· In person at the Treasurer’s Office located at 52700 Van Dyke. Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Payments accepted are cash, check or money order. No online payments can be made at this location.
· A 24 hour drop box is located outside the circle drive of the DPW Building (6333 23 Mile Road) and the 24 Mile Road Entrance to the ShelbyTownship Municipal Campus located at 52700 Van Dyke . Payments (with barcode stub) may be placed in either drop box and will posted the following business day. Please do not place cash in the drop box.