Contact Sergeant Dave Taylor at (586) 731-2121 - Ext. 435 to make arrangements for Police Department tours or to schedule crime prevention speakers.
Shelby Township Police Department Community Shred Day - Check back in the spring for next year's date.When: Saturday, October 18, 2014, 9:00 am-1:00 pm.
Location: Shelby Township Municipal Parking Lot, 52700 Van Dyke, Shelby Township
- Shelby Township residents are urged to bring documents to the township municipal grounds to be professionally shredded. All shredded documents will be recycled, along with the plastic/paper bags in which they are brought. We do not dispose of boxes; all boxes will be returned to the individual who brought them.
- Businesses located in Shelby Township are urged to bring only two boxes of documents to be shredded.
- This program is being presented in conjunction with a community educational program on Identity Theft. For more information, please call the Shelby Township Police Department at 586-731-2121.
The Community Shred Day is sponsored by:
- Shelby Township Police Department
- Shelby Township Community Foundation
- Absolute Shreds of Auburn Hills